Aleph One is an open-source descendant of Bungie's _Marathon 2_ first-person 3D shooting game. A1 plays Marathon 2, Infinity, and 3rd-party content on a wide array of platforms, with (optional) OpenGL rendering, Internet play, Lua scripting, and m...
20111226: Version 0.6 (ESmol)
- Added handlers for .pdb/.mo/.sdf files]
- Added RCSB PDB / NCBI PubChem searcher
- Fixed bug in "color by structure"
- Fixed bug with 5' phosphorylated nucleic acid
- Improved line lighting
- Improved "color by B factor"