Fóruns: FermiSurfer_forum (Thread #44832)

How to export a publication quality figure from fermisurfer? (2021-11-16 08:44 by hongyi-zhao #88295)

It seems that the only way to get the graphics rendered by fermisurfer is to take a screenshot. But I still want to know whether there is some method to export a publication quality figure from fermisurfer.

Regards, HZ

Responder a #88295×

You can use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

Re: How to export a publication quality figure from fermisurfer? (2021-11-16 10:52 by mitsuaki1987 #88296)

Dear hongyi-zhao

I have considered such a function, and I thought

expanding the window size → taking a screenshot

is a reasonable way to get a high-quality image.

Best regards,

Mitsuaki Kawamura

Responder a #88295

Responder a #88296×

You can use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login