Fóruns: MIDITrail Message board (Thread #38829)

Playlists (2017-08-07 06:30 by Keith #80149)

I love this program and use it with my Mac to run my 90 year-old pipe organ that I am converting slowly to play entirely from MIDI.

Is there way to create playlists instead of waiting for each file to finish playing before choosing the next song?

Thanks!
-Keith

Responder a #80149×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

Re: Playlists (2017-08-08 02:16 by yknk #80151)

MIDITrail does not have a feature of playlist.
But you can control MIDITrail by command line interface.
You can create playlists by using Automator.

http://miditrail.osdn.jp/etc/Automator.png

1. Download MIDITrail app from OSDN, and put it your desktop.
You can not use MIDITrail of Mac App Store.
2. Launch Automator and select Application.
3. Search "shell" and you will see "Run Shell Script".
4. Drag and drop "Run Shell Script".
5. Set script and your midi file path.
open -W "/Users/xxx/Desktop/MIDITrail.app" --args -p -q "/Users/xxx/Desktop/aaa.mid"
6. Save the file.
7. Double click the file.

If you can use Terminal, you can control MIDITrail by shell scripts.
Responder a #80149

Responder a #80151×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

Re: Playlists (2017-08-08 13:15 by Keith #80154)

I'll give that a try - Thanks!
Responder a #80151

Responder a #80154×