Fóruns: ユーザフォーラム (Thread #44716)

artist display name dont show up (2021-10-08 13:08 by joe21121 #88121)

artist comments show up but just above it the artist name dont show up

Responder a #88121×

You can use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

Re: artist display name dont show up (2021-10-08 15:34 by yyagi #88122)

In my DTXMania, both artist name and comments are shown up well. (I checked it inDTXManiaGr_FixSeeking2)

To repro you issue in my PC, would you send me sample DTX files for my checking?

Responder a #88121

Responder a #88122×

You can use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

Re: artist display name dont show up (2021-10-08 16:04 by joe21121 #88124)

ok i used dtxcreator from DTXManiaGR_fixSeeking2 just made a dtx file with all the information #TITLE: #ARTIST: #GENRE: #COMMENT: and ARTIST still dont show up above tha stroling comment

Responder a #88122

Responder a #88124×

You can use Wiki syntax

Re: artist display name dont show up (2021-10-08 20:01 by yyagi #88125)

Understood, you're using DTXMaina as a viewer of DTXCreator, and in this case ARTIST and COMMENT doesn't show up. It's by-design (This is not a bug). ARTIST and COMMENT are shown only in SELECT-MUSIC screen.

You mean "The design should be changed to show ARTIST and COMMENT in PLAYING screen"??

Responder a #88124

Responder a #88125×

You can use Wiki syntax

Re: artist display name dont show up (2021-10-08 20:49 by joe21121 #88126)

no after i use DTXCreator to create the .dtx then open dtxmania end go to the song setect screen when i hightlight the dtx you can see the comment like created by joe21121 moving across but right above it the name of the artist dont show up

Responder a #88125

Responder a #88126×

You can use Wiki syntax

Re: artist display name dont show up (2021-10-08 21:10 by joe21121 #88127)

no after i use DTXCreator to create the .dtx then open dtxmania end go to the song setect screen when i hightlight the dtx you can see the comment like created by joe21121 moving across but right above it the name of the artist dont show up

https://ibb.co/KLD7DfH

Responder a #88126

Responder a #88127×

You can use Wiki syntax

Re: artist display name dont show up (2021-10-08 23:25 by yyagi #88128)

Would you try this?

https://osdn.net/users/yyagi/pf/DTXMania_TestBuilds/dl/DTXMania/DTXManiaGR_fixShortAuthorname.zip

Because 119 changes default font of Author/Comment from MS PGothic to M+ font, short author/comment failed to draw.

Responder a #88127

Responder a #88128×

You can use Wiki syntax

Re: artist display name dont show up (2021-10-09 01:00 by joe21121 #88129)

Reply To Message #88128

Would you try this? https://osdn.net/users/yyagi/pf/DTXMania_TestBuilds/dl/DTXMania/DTXManiaGR_fixShortAuthorname.zip Because 119 changes default font of Author/Comment from MS PGothic to M+ font, short author/comment failed to draw.

ok it works thanks

Responder a #88128

Responder a #88129×

You can use Wiki syntax

Re: artist display name dont show up (2021-10-09 02:06 by yyagi #88130)

Thank you very much for your reporting/testing!

Responder a #88129

Responder a #88130×

You can use Wiki syntax