the CtALylS

Vladilen Fragale vladi****@uark*****
2006年 5月 8日 (月) 23:19:15 JST

http://vateirees.com

floundering in the cold water they had a difficult and very nasty job
finding which were the right barrels. Knocking outside and calling only
discovered about six dwarves that could answer. They were unpacked and
helped ashore where they sat or lay muttering and moaning; they were so
soaked and bruised and cramped that they could hardly yet realize their
release or be properly thankful for it. Dwalin and Balin were two of the
most unhappy, and it was no good asking them to help. Bifur and Bofur
were less knocked about and drier, but they lay down and would do
nothing. Fili and Kili, however, who were young (for dwarves) and had
also been packed more neatly with plenty of straw into smaller casks,
came out more or less smiling, with only a bruise or two and a stiffness
that soon wore off.
I hope I never smell the smell of apples again! said Fili. My tub