We are looking for a company representative.

fucki****@centr***** fucki****@centr*****
2015年 4月 6日 (月) 19:58:36 JST

My greetings to you!

I represent a famous personnel bureau. We, also, provides services on
expenses optimization. Among our clients, there are many large concerns.
For example: Sony, Toshiba, Mitsubishi and many others.

At the moment we are searching for employers in Japan. We are looking
for responsible and goal-oriented people we can rely on, who would be
able to become our eyes and hands in Japan. Your mail was sent to us by
your acquaintance. He strongly recommended you as a clever and punctual
person.

We suggest you to know the details about the the partnership agreement:

The earning: from 1.500.000YEN per month + interests from transactions.

In the beginning of the cooperation there should be passed the period of
training of (thirty days). During the training, you will have an
instructor, who will control your every action. That is why, there is no
need in any special skills. Already during the term of study, you will
earn not less than $5,000. You will also receive a firm diploma on
completion of the probation.

After completion of the study you will have the option to sign a regular
contract or refuse the further cooperation. The probation will take you
not more than 6-7 hour per week. Apart the huge experience, which you
will earn, we will make you acquainted with dozens of famous
manufacturers. You will conclude a lot of profitable agreements. We
guarantee career proceeding.

If you are interested in the information, please, send a reply to the
electronical address: derek****@yahoo*****

We will send to you the detailed information with in 24 hours.