[macemacsjp-english 549] Re: C-` in LaTeX compilation does not work

Back to archive index

Alex Schroeder alex****@gnu*****
Thu Apr 13 15:49:38 JST 2006

> However, on my (damned) French keyboard (with dead keys),
> C-c `
> (to point out compilation errors) is interpreted as
> C-c C-@
> (undefined).

I've noticed a similar problem in Flyspell: When I'm typing a word
containing è, I have to type ` twice. After I type ` once, flyspell
marks the word as misspelled. Then I type ` again, and now it appears,
and then I type e which then composes correctly. I guess this is
related to your problem.

Alex.
--
http://www.emacswiki.org/alex/