[MinGW-Users] Project status and windows installer

Back to archive index
Eli Zaretskii eliz****@gnu*****
Tue May 31 20:29:47 JST 2022

> Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 09:28:37 +0000
> From: c.buh****@poste*****
>
> I am not sure which one of them are suitable for my Windows 10 where I
> simply want to compile a sqlite3 binary.
> The mingw-get binary is from 2017. Is that correct? Or is there
> somewhere a newer one?

You may wish trying the one here:

  https://sourceforge.net/projects/ezwinports/files/

There's v3.37.0 there.

Caveat: that one isn't the official MinGW port, and thus its packaging
method and deployment are different -- just download the binary zip
and unpack it from the top-level directory of your MinGW installation,
the one that is the parent of 'bin', 'share', etc.