[Monstertv-linux-discuss-en] Yeah, it's been a few days since my last blog entry.

Back to archive index

Teddy Barry ywxwf****@hsbhe*****
2007年 6月 16日 (土) 10:36:10 JST

SREA Gets In On $75 Million Project. Investors Respond!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33%

Investors are hyped about this new project. It will not only bring
increased revenues to Score but increased exposure on an international
project like this. Read the news and get on SREA firs thing Monday!

So when Monday comes around, I stop by Cabanas early in the day to pick
it up. Anyway, a security guard politely informed me that photography
was not allowed in this exhibition.

If you notice in the painting above, Cezanne used for the face and hands
colors that are not normally associated with flesh. About an hour ago, I
had a couple of local tangueros here at the Pink Flamenco checking out
the dance studio. Touch for that, and that, and that, and that . Having
to go to work so early in the day.
My photographer friend Niko Alexandrou came to the show at Cafe Citron
last night and got some great pics with his new camera. If you want to
comment, sorry you can't at the moment. This way Marsha can review the
video later and pick out the more interesting footwork patterns and
polish them up in time for our next meeting. Breaking news: Bin Laden
found! Nora, Torcuato Zamora and Jesus. Just being in the presence of
all those frowning faces is enough to sap me of what little energy I
have.

" No, he just followed his artistic heart's desires and because he was
well-off financially, he didn't necessarily have to think about what
sells well.
Nora is one of those successful people! Of course, they loved it! I'm a
full-time flamenco guitarist based in Washington DC, USA. The result of
the impressionist approach is more of a flat two-dimensional quality
that was a precursor to modern art and an influence on later artists
such as Picasso. This particular Monday the weather was warm and sunny
which put me in a great mood. If you want to comment, sorry you can't at
the moment. Have not been to see them play, yet. What else do we have to
offer?
Available time slots are typically hard to come by at other local
studios with usually are booked solid with dance classes on Saturdays
and Sundays.
Liverpool - the final nail in the.
Thinking about artistic pioneers like Cezanne kind of makes me think
about what kinds of future developments we will see in flamenco.

Singer Jesus Montoya is in town for the week for several performances
and workshops. Woke up around noon, got dressed and headed to Fronteras
University for some study time. Currently she studies Cuban dance and
the classical Persian musical instrument tar. Time for me to pack up my
sound equipment and head to Georgetown for my Friday night gig at
Cabanas. I volunteer my time at Joy of Motion and DC Dance Collective.

I volunteer my time at Joy of Motion and DC Dance Collective.