[tomoyo-dev-en 186] Re: Man page authors

Back to archive index

Jamie Nguyen jamie****@tomoy*****
Fri Apr 1 05:05:13 JST 2011

Tetsuo Handa wrote:
> Contributors include those who reviewed code, gave us feedback, reported/fixed
> bugs, worked for enabling TOMOYO in distributor's kernels, developed GUI tools
> etc. I think we can make http://tomoyo.sourceforge.jp/contributors.html (or
> acknowledgements.html ?) since it will be impossible to enumerate all
> contributors within ccs-tools's man pages.

Good idea. I was thinking the same thing :-) I have created credits.html.en

Toshiharu Harada wrote:
> Great idea. Reviewers names can be picked up from the page 122
> of the following slide.
>
> http://www.slideshare.net/haradats/kernel-development-drawing-lessons-from-mistakes
>
> Those names have been picked up from the LKML archive.
>
> http://tomoyo.sourceforge.jp/wiki-e/?JLS2009

OK, I have added those names to credits.html.en, as well as Akira Igarashi.

However, I am unsure what names to put in from the sourceforge
memberlist located here:
http://sourceforge.jp/projects/tomoyo/memberlist

$ svn log -v -r 1:4787 | grep ^r[0-9] | awk '{print $3}' | sort -u
haradats
henrich
jnguyen
kumaneko
nawota
takedakn
yocto

The above are the people that I have found to have made subversion
commits, so I have included their names in the credits page. nawota is
the only one in the list that I do not know the real name for. The
others in the sourceforge memberlist I have not yet included, but
their contribution may have been outside of (or before) the subversion
repository. Should all of those names be included (it is not for me to
judge) ? I will use aliases where real names are not available.

Also, are you happy with the categories I have created?

I have not yet linked from other pages to credits.html.en, but I will
do once everyone is satisfied.