[tomoyo-dev-en 360] Re: how to port the TOMOYO to a embedded device?

Back to archive index

casinee app appca****@gmail*****
Tue Jun 26 17:30:03 JST 2012

I chose the AKARI. I downloaded the akari-1.0.27-20120505.tar.gz and
uncompressed it to the  root directory of kernel source code.
Then i used commands below to compile it:
# make SUBDIRS=$PWD/akari modules
# make SUBDIRS=$PWD/akari modules_install
After, i copied the *.ko files to the filesystem of the embedded
device and used the command below to add it to the kernel:
#insmod akari.ko
The output is:
one_wire_status: 4
security_ops=c0799ca4
find_task_by_vpid=c019be10
find_task_by_pid_ns=c019bdfc
__d_path=c01f6664
AKARI: 1.0.27   2012/05/05
Access Keeping And Regulating Instrument registered.

Is this correct???

After the kernel module, i compiled the usrspace tools
ccs-tools-1.8.3-20120414.tar.gz.
When i executed the command:
# /usr/lib/ccs/init_policy --module_name=akari
it work correctly, the output is:
Creating policy directory... OK
Creating configuration directory... OK
Creating exception policy... OK
Creating domain policy... OK
Creating manager policy... OK
Creating default profile... OK
Creating stat policy... OK
Creating module loader... OK
Creating configuration file for ccs-editpolicy ... OK
Creating configuration file for ccs-auditd ... OK
Creating configuration file for ccs-patternize ... OK
Creating configuration file for ccs-notifyd ... OK

But when i use the ccs-editpolicy, there always is only the <kernel>
domain. Does the AKARI is not work correctly?