[tomoyo-users-en 102] TOMOYO Linux 2.2: path_group is missing?

Back to archive index
Thomas Mueller gm-to****@tmuel*****
Mon Sep 14 01:36:29 JST 2009

Hi,

I use TOMOYO Linux 2.2 from Kernel 2.6.30 with
tomoyo-tools-2.2.0-20090727.
This is a great enhancement for the Linux kernel and very easy to use,
thanks a lot.

On LKML (http://lkml.org/lkml/2008/11/14/73) I found a post that says that
there is a 'path_group'. This sounds like a very useful feature but it does
not work for me. When I add a path_group in the Exception Policy Editor it
is not shown and I can't use it, the rule is ignored.

I can't find the path_group in the sources as well so I guess this feature
was removed? Will you add this again in future or is there another way to
achieve the same path_group did?

Thanks,
Thomas