[tomoyo-users-en 595] Re: CaitSith-operation_group

Back to archive index
Torsten Wörtwein ww.to****@gmail*****
Tue Apr 15 02:22:10 JST 2014

ok, thanks.

I read that the behaviour of domains has changed since Tomoyo. But should not a task.domain from a child process contain task.exe from its parent process? In my case, my mail-client calls a pdf viewer which has set task.domain="<kernel>" instead of task.domain="/usr/bin/claws-mail".
Or does Tomoyo (TOMOYO Linux 2.x) interfere with CaitSith (fully featured version) - Tomoyo has a initialize_domain on the pdf viewer, so in Tomoyo's case domain <kernel> is correct.

Thanks
Torsten