[Anthy-dev 3462] ドイツ語に訳

Back to archive index

Gerrit Sangel z0idb****@gmx*****
2007年 5月 4日 (金) 04:49:56 JST

こんにちは

私に本語を勉強しています。でも、漢字がたくさん読めません。残念ですが、SCIMのAnthyは漢字でだけ書きます。

Anthyのページを読めませんから、その問題を聞いてのは分かりません。
Anthyの日本語はドイツ語に訳してもいいですか。 (そして、英語に?でも、私はドイツ人だから、英語がちょっとできるんです。)

Now this text in english, if no one can understand my Japanese:

I am studying Japanese, but I still have many problems with the Kanji. Since
the settings of Anthy in Scim (I don't know, how it is in other Input
Methods) are all written in Kanji, I can't read any of it.

And because I cannot read the website of Anthy, I don't know if anyone has
asked this before.

Can I translate the message strings to German and English? I think I'm not the
only one studying japanese who has problems reading the settings.

Thanks

Gerrit Sangel