[Anthy-dev 3463] Re: ドイツ語に訳

Back to archive index

UTUMI Hirosi utuhi****@yahoo*****
2007年 5月 4日 (金) 15:50:37 JST

// Cc: scim-****@lists*****

Hi Gerrit,

I am a user of anthy and scim-anthy.

scim-anthy is developed by Ashie-san.
It has an own mailing list.

> Can I translate the message strings to German and English?

scim-anthy already has English messages.
Please check your $LC_MESSAGES.
$ printf $LC_MESSAGES
Does it show "en_US" or "de"?

Move Japanese scim-anthy.mo to another directory please.
$ su
# mv /usr/share/locale/ja/LC_MESSAGES/scim-anthy.mo /root/
# exit
$ rm -rf ~/.scim/
=> reboot
You'll see English messages of scim-anthy.

> Can I translate the message strings to German and English?

scim-anthy has two branches (scim-anthy-1.2.x [stable] and
*-1.3.x [unstable]).
I don't know which is recommended for translators.

Ashie-san, please send scim-anthy.pot to Gerrit.
Gerrit, you can translate it to German by Kbabel.

We have holidays ("Golden Week") in Japan, so the reply might be
delayed.

Bando-san wrote a good how-to guide for scim-anthy.
Please check them.
http://www.h4.dion.ne.jp/~apricots/scim-anthy/howto.html
http://www.h4.dion.ne.jp/~apricots/scim-anthy/romakana.html

Thanks.
Hirosi

Gerrit Sangel wrote:
> こんにちは
>
> 私に本語を勉強しています。でも、漢字がたくさん読めません。残念ですが、
SCIMのAnthyは漢字でだけ書きます。

> Anthyのページを読めませんから、その問題を聞いてのは分かりません。
> Anthyの日本語はドイツ語に訳してもいいですか。 (そして、英語に?でも、
私はドイツ人だから、英語がちょっとできるんです。)

> Now this text in english, if no one can understand my Japanese:
>
> I am studying Japanese, but I still have many problems with the Kanji.
Since
> the settings of Anthy in Scim (I don't know, how it is in other Input
> Methods) are all written in Kanji, I can't read any of it.
>
> And because I cannot read the website of Anthy, I don't know if anyone
has
> asked this before.
>
> Can I translate the message strings to German and English? I think I'm
not the
> only one studying japanese who has problems reading the settings.
>
> Thanks
>
> Gerrit Sangel
Big Chance to Win 50,000 Yahoo! Points!
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/nlcp/