[Gnodempa-user] Re: your PHARimnM

Back to archive index

Berjouhi Bro berbr****@laerd*****
2006年 4月 25日 (火) 03:58:46 JST

Hi,

V w I d A d G k R y A x   v $ x 3 v , l 3 h 3 c

V z A a L v I g U i M e   c $ w 1 l , o 2 q 1 w

C t I s A y L i I a S y   j $ v 3 x , s 7 x 5 d

X o A t N n A c X c

http://www.ostrabilazon.com
S j A f V e E r   t O f V c E h R m   x 7 z 0 o % r   r W w I x T k H w
l O f U n R s   p S g H m O v P o ! z

faded small combat ribbon that denoted a wounded veteran. The second,
somewhat more complex, demanded hair coloring, a days growth of beard,
and another constricting bandage, this bound around his right knee so
tight he could not forget the limp he had quickly perfected. His hair
and eyebrows were now a dull red-dirty, unkempt red, which fit his new
surroundings, a cheap hotel in Montparnasse whose front desk wanted as