[tomoyo-users-en 107] Newbie problem

Back to archive index
Silva Paulo psdas****@yahoo*****
Sun Sep 27 11:20:49 JST 2009

Hi!

I have just installed tomoyo 1.x. Everything went fine. I also understood (I think) the basics about tomoyo. A doubt arose however:

Suppose I want to define policies for ssh for example.
I notice that ssh appears several times depending where it is called from.
The same happens for other applications, like firefox.
How do I define policies for all calls of a given application like ssh for example?

Perhaps I am misunderstanding something ... sorry if it is the case.

Thanks