[tomoyo-users-en 108] Re: Newbie problem

Back to archive index
Tetsuo Handa from-****@I-lov*****
Sun Sep 27 11:35:33 JST 2009

Hello.

Silva Paulo wrote:
> How do I define policies for all calls of a given application like ssh for
> example?
If you simply want to aggregate all calls of ssh (i.e. /usr/bin/ssh),
you can add "initialize_domain /usr/bin/ssh" to /etc/ccs/exception_policy.conf
and /proc/ccs/exception_policy . After adding "initialize_domain /usr/bin/ssh"
to /proc/ccs/exception_policy , /usr/bin/ssh will run in the domain named
"<kernel> /usr/bin/ssh" no matter how /usr/bin/ssh is called from.

> The same happens for other applications, like firefox.
If you want to aggregate all calls of firefox, please see
http://sourceforge.jp/projects/tomoyo/lists/archive/users-en/2009-September/000105.html

Regards.